Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question


Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Which site do I use to connect with the Ombudsman please, it is really urgent

try google and type in ---ombudsman for ( what ever area you are complaining about)

Jan 09, 2017 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

No service in my area

Hi Rose, I'm with vodafone as well but I get good service, If you're in a contract then vodafone should've made sure you had service in your area... The link below is the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, Contact then but if you're out of contract and your phone is locked to vodafone just ring vodafone to unlock AND then shop around, I hope this helped...........CHEERS..
Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman TIO

May 01, 2016 | Other Vodafone 858 Smart

1 Answer

How do I get in touch with the ombudsman, because my husband's life is being threatened.

the ombudsman only handles problems that are stale mated between the supplier and consumer
You would be better off making the complaint directly to the local police and if not satisfied with their response contact their senior officer and go all the way to the top person
only then can the ombudsman become involved and it is not that your husbands life is threatened but because the officers will not do anything

Oct 16, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How can I change my marriage status?

What do you mean by change your marriage status??? Do you want to actually change it by getting a divorce or etc or do you just want to change it from single to married or married to single etc on records somewhere???

Sep 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Same probs, appears ther is no solution!!!!

Contact the equivalent of consumer affairs or buyer protection dept ombudsman. State your finds and try and get this sorted at a higher level. Do your homework and produce the data. You could also get onto a current affairs type program to speak about your experience and findings

Sep 02, 2009 | Panasonic PV-GS39 Mini DV Digital...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

57 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides