Kirby diamond edition - shampooer
1. Raise the vacuum head all of the way up.
2. Remove the vacuum head by removing the belt and releasing it.
3. Place the shampooer head on the vacuum by securing the clamp and them put the belt on
4. Take the bag off of the vacuum by twisting at the base just slightly outward and lifting upwards and unclamp it from the handle
5. Put water and cleaner into the water resevoir.
6. Put the reservoir on to the kirby where the bag was by holding it parallel to the vacuum then using both hands, twist it outward slowly until it goes down onto the unit then twist back to parallel position.
7. Put the coil looking piece on the shampooer head on top where the hole is...it will only fit one way successfully.
8. Put the other end on the under side of the water reservoir.
9. Lower the shampooer head all of the way down on the carpet just like you would the vacuum head
10. Turn on the vacuum and reach down and turn the knob at the top of the reservoir, this will begin putting cleaner (tons of foam) onto the carpet. Just work in 3' x 3' sections, turning off the foam intermitently until you are finished.
I hope this helps.
Sep 02, 2007 |
Kirby Ultimate G Bagged Upright Vacuum