Have a texas instrument paper printing calculator used
can't figure out how to load the paper
To avoid paper jams, use quality bond paper. A 2¼-inch roll of quality bond paper is included with your calculator.
1. Set POWER=ON.
2. Cut the end of the paper squarely.
3. Holding the paper so it unrolls from the bottom, insert the end of the paper firmly into the slot on the back of the calculator.
4. While feeding the paper into the slot, press up until the paper is in position.
5. Lift the blue metal paper holder so it extends behind the printer compartment.
6. Place the paper roll on the paper holder.
7. To print, set POWER=PRT or IC.
Note: To prevent damage to the printer (which may void the warranty), set POWER=ON rather than PRT or IC when operating the calculator without paper.
Feb 05, 2011 |
Texas Instruments TI-5032 SVC Calculator