Question about Panasonic Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a KX-T7633 and I want to be able to forward calls to my mobile after approx 3 to 4 rings when not answered
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
From the main phone, press PROG **1234 and dial 004. Press ENTER 2 times (watch out, it moves on the display) and you will be looking at 101 : OPERATOR if it's still unprogrammed. Keep pressing NEXT until you get to the one you want to change and use a combination of the keypad and the AUTO ANS button to spell out the new name. The STORE button saves it, the right arrow and clear button step back and forth on the line you're entering.
You can pick up the handset and drop it back into the cradle when you're done to exit.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
For Panasonic system (especially for KX-T7633), you have to make changes from extension 101.
1. leave handset in the cradle then press "program".
2. Dial *# then "SP-PHONE" button until you see something like time set something something
3. manually input correct date then time then press "auto dial/store" button.
4. pick up the handset then hang up to save.
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
SOURCE: Headset set up on a KX-T7633
First make sure that your headset is really compatible with the Panasonic
phone. After plug in the headset to phone then u need to enable the
headset mode. To do this:
1) Press PROG.
2) Press program no. 61 (headset mode) and then press ENTER or STORE.
3) Press selection no. 0=OFF, 1=ON headset mode and then press ENTER or STORE again.
4) Press EXIT or PROG.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Nov 17, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Nov 12, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Mar 12, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 04, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Aug 20, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Sep 03, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Nov 18, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: