Question about Tascam CC-222MKII CD-RW Cassette Combo " Shipping" CD Player
I put in a new cd in a TASCAM CC-222MKII CD-RW.
It started to spin and then will not do any thing.
After a while I was able to burned a cd but in the process it say finalizing and then it stop. Now the eject or stop does not work. It says Now OPC and will not do anything else. Can you provide assistance.
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2014 | Tascam CD-A500 CD Player
Aug 06, 2012 | Tascam CC-222MKII CD-RW Cassette Combo "...
Jul 06, 2012 | Tascam CD Players
May 26, 2011 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Oct 26, 2010 | Tascam CD-RW750 CD Recorder
To remove a stuck CD from Tascam CC222
This solved the "Now OPC" problem
1. Unplug unit
2. Remove the top cover, (3 screws on each
side and 3 on the back, lift cover).
3. Plug in unit.
4. Power on the unit to observe the drive
spindle spinning clockwise, (1" disc on top of drive).
5. Turn off unit, do not unplug at this
6. Use a small screwdriver to prevent the
drive spindle from spinning.
7. Power on the unit preventing the spin.
8. In approximately 10 seconds the display
will read "Disc Error" and the CD tray will open.
9. Remove the screwdriver and the disc.
10. Turn off the unit and unplug.
11. Replace the cover.
12. Use a better quality disc.
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222MKII CD-RW Cassette Combo "...
Mar 06, 2009 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Nov 08, 2007 | Tascam CC-222MKII CD-RW Cassette Combo "...
Feb 19, 2013 | Tascam CC-222MKII CD-RW Cassette Combo "...
Sep 14, 2011 | Tascam CC-222MKII CD-RW Cassette Combo "...
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!