Question about Sentry Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the following is a link to the updated code list for the RMC-10, note it is in pdf format so if you do not already have adobe acrobat reader you will have to download that before you can read the code list. I will also leave the link to download the adobe acrobat reader in case you need it
Hope this helps
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
This is the way to enter any device using the rmc10 really big universal control.
1. Turn the device one that you want to program. (The tv, dvd, vcr, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red light remains lit.
3. Press and hold the device you want to find (example TV, VCR etc.) Release it quickly. It wil blink once.
4. Continuly press the CH+ button until the device turns off. This may take a lot of time and many clicks.
5. Once the device turns off, press the MUTE button. This stores the code.
6. Press the ON/OFF button and the device should come on.
There you have it! Save this information so you will have it next time.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
For your reference, the manual is here:
otherwise go the home site
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2014 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Mar 03, 2011 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
May 06, 2010 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Jan 03, 2010 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Dec 25, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2008 | Bushnell Sentry 78-1836 (18-36x50 mm)
Dec 29, 2007 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: