Question about Dryers
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2014 | Kenmore Dryers
Apr 17, 2014 | AO Smith 1.5hp Pool Pump Motor 2 Speed Ao...
May 11, 2012 | Dryers
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Aug 07, 2010 | Dryers
Mar 02, 2010 | Drills
Dec 22, 2009 | GE Dryers
Feb 01, 2008 | Whirlpool LER5636P Electric Dryer
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!