- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think that you're using a Mac: on this OS you have to empty the recycle bin when the memory card is plugged in, if this doesn't work, the simplest way is to format the card! Tell us if you've solved!
the camera is meant to be used with a SD memory card - the internal memory is very small and probably will only hold 5-10 pictures. empty it just by deleting the pictures. memory cards are cheap and available everywhere. good luck!
an alternate solution to this is that try to read te card on uoy pc using a card reader and check to see that the card is empty infact and if it still is genuenly empty then try and format the card once and then try again
Hey there wenpet, there are two possible causes for your problem. On is that the card is not being totally emptied and the other is that your camera settings are at a higher resolution than before, therefore each picture has more detail, and is taking up more memory space. I would suggest that you use your computer to delete any thing remaining on the memory. Install the memory back in your camera and then reformat. This step should ensure your memory is totally empty. For the other potential problem, check the settings on your camera. The higher the resolution, the more memory space each picture uses up and vice versa. Your camera manual should indicate the picture memory usage for each setting. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Good Luck!
When you copy pictures to your computer you still have the pictures on your camera so there is need to clean them up my reformatting memory stick. This procedure will leave the memory stick clean and ready for a new set of pictures. Here is how you reformat the memory stick-:
1. Insert the memory stick to be cleaned/formatted in the camera
2. Turn the MODE DIAL to the SETUP position on the camera
3. Switch on the camera
4. Select the MEMORY STICK TOOL from the CONTROL BUTTON
5. Press the centre of the CONTROL BUTTON
6. Select FORMAT by using the down arrow and up arrow
7. Choose OK by moving the right arrow button
8. Finally press the centre of the CONTROL BUTTON and this will start reformatting the MEMORY STICK and it will ready for reuse.