Question about Computers & Internet
I would this off my account today. Thank You. a
Posted by Anonymous on
Sorry we are not the correct website, we issue no accounts here at this website.
Posted on May 17, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I would like to cancel
Thank you for using FixYa for your problem
Sorry but you need to send email to here firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate our solutions and if you still have problems please call back for more ideas to help you
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
SOURCE: I Richard Jackson wish to
Hi and welcome to FixYa!
Hi and welcome to Fixya!
The Term of the subscription is the length of time that You have selected, which term will be automatically renewed unless You modify Your account or cancel. If You cancel Your subscription, You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. If You have pre-paid for a certain period of services (for example if You paid a lump sum for 6 months of service), You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the pre-paid amount UPON cancellation.
This is their terms. You can cancel it, but you will still be charged the remaining term of your contract either way.
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
SOURCE: i cancel my membership on
I don't want to continue my membership of cupid. In this matter I had already informed 60 days back but even then my amount always deducted from my sbi card account. pl stop it and discontinue my membership forever sir. sansar
Posted on Oct 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2017 | Williams Computers & Internet
May 01, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2014 | Netflix
Aug 15, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!