Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do I add moter bike licence to my full car licence

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 80,668 Answers

You must pass a separate motorcycle driving test and take a written exam. Call you local DMV for details and to make an appointment.

Posted on May 17, 2017


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I need a padi dive card /certificate as mine was

phoned a friend.

Posted on Sep 23, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to remove restrictor

What sort of bike is it there are many differnet types of restricters

Aug 19, 2014 | Yamaha XVS 650 Dragstar Motorcycles

1 Answer

I have a 2007 sportster 1200 costom do you check the oil on the kick stand or standing stright up Thank You Vicki

On your Sporty, check the oil with the bike on the kickstand. The dipstick has two marks on it. The top mark is "FULL HOT" and the lower mark is "FULL COLD". Do not overfill your oil tank. Keep the oil between the two lines. I suggest that as long as you can see the oil on the dipstick when the engine is cold, do not add oil. Ride the bike to get the engine to full temp and then check the oil and add if necessary.

Also, if the bike has been sitting for an extended period of time and the oil checks low, do not add oil. When the bike sits for a long time (three months or so) the oil can seep past the check valve and "oil sump" the bottom end. When you start the engine,it will pump this oil back to the tank. If you fill the tank before you start the engine, you'll have a major mess.

Good Luck

Apr 25, 2011 | Harley Davidson XL 1200 C Sportster Custom...

1 Answer

Needing oil

The oil tank on an FXRP is under the seat. Always add oil to the tank when the engine is at operating temp. You can check the oil when it cold and as long as you see oil on the dipstick, it's fine. Start the bike up and warm the engine before add oil though. Check the oil with the bike on the side stand. There are two marks on the dipstick. The upper mark is "FULL HOT" and the lower mark is "FULL COLD". Do not overfill.

Jul 17, 2010 | 1993 Harley Davidson FXR Super Glide

1 Answer

Namashkar Sir, I have pur Zeus 125cc bike of suzuki from Big Wig Motors Nagpur. form the day one there was problem of starting , noice in chain, viberation misfiring etc within 10 days 2 battrys were...

Hi there,
You have had many problems. That is not fair. Was the bike brand new when you purchased it?
All new machines have a manufacturers warrenty.
If your bike was brand new when you bought it call the company who made it and not the company who you bought it from and tell them your problem.
If it is not right (and yours sounds like it is not),you should complain to the manufacturer.
Because your problems are so bad they should really replace it for you.
In Australia where I live you can go to a government department called department of fair tradeing who help solve problems like the one you are having.
Check in your country if you have the same.
I really hope you have some luck as what has happened sounds not fair.
You may be able to complain against company that sold you the bike.
If it is a licenced buisness or the you should be able to complain to the government body that give out the buisness licence.
Or if the mechanic is a licenced trades person, you should complain to the government body that gives out the trades licences.
I feel sorry for you
I hope this helps you
from Andrew Porrelli

Dec 07, 2009 | Suzuki GSX 1400 SE Motorcycles

1 Answer

License key


Jun 03, 2009 | Steinberg Hypersonic

1 Answer


Any cc over 50cc will require a motorcycle endorsement on your current drivers license. A 125cc bike is small however very easy to ride due to size and weight. You can take a MSF safety course for around $100 in most states and that will qualify you for your endorsement as long as you pass the written test. ( In the state of NC is where I live) Enjoy the journey of riding. It is great fun and cost effective as well.

Nov 19, 2008 | 2004 Sym Husky 125

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides