Question about Universal Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If your Vibe remote is programmable, you can use its code search function to find something that will work. If no success, you may have to try another programmable remote such as GE which has codes for controlling Magnavox STBs.
Posted on Dec 02, 2014
Testimonial: "it turns but the menu button does not work need to sent it up so i can get channels"
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off.
5. To lock in the code, press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice, then release SET.
Posted on Aug 18, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2017 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2017 | Televison & Video
Apr 30, 2016 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2016 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2015 | Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2015 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Dec 02, 2014 | Magnavox TB110MW9
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: