Question about The Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try a hard restart, which simply means unplugging the power cord of the printer, and replugging it after one minute has passed. If that does not work, then rerun the CD used to install the printer. Both techniques reprogram the electronics, to a certain extent.
You can also visit the HP website, to see what solutions are being offered for various printer problems. They probably have a number to call, in case you need to talk to a technician.
Hope these suggestions help you out.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Perform a semi-full reset to set all user menu settings, telephony parameter settings, country/region and language UI, fax memory settings, fax journal information, speed dial and broadcast lists, personal header information, and junk fax settings to the default settings. Performing a semi-full reset of the All-in-One
Or a Full reset:
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Get your printer little bit serviced...and this problem you are tell about seems to be of the buffer device in the printer it needs to be replaced...
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
SOURCE: printing error oxc18a0101
Try resetting the printer:
1- Turn off power and unplug from power source.
2- Open right side of printer (looking at the front).
3- Disconnect,by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
4- Plug in power source and turn printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "Ok".
5- Unplug power source.
6- Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing into the conectors on the main circuit board.
7- Plug in power source and turn printer on.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
- Hold down the "OK", "Cancel", "Black", and "Color" buttons at the same time and turn the printer off.
- Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and turn it back on.
- Turn the printer off twice and then it will recalibrate.
- Make sure there are new cartridges in the printer so that it can reset.
- Remove the cartridges from the product.
- Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
- Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | HP Deskjet D2660 All-In-One InkJet Color...
Jan 25, 2011 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 16, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Feb 07, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | HP DeskJet 6122 InkJet Printer
Dec 26, 2007 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: