Question about Sony Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem, so I followed these steps and it worked!
1) Turn on TV.
2) On the remote control, press TV once (it will blink once). Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
3) Enter 9 9 1, (the TV key will blink twice).
4) Aim the remote control at the TV & press POWER once.
5) Press & release the CH+ key continously (you may need to press it more than 50 times!), then stop when the TV turns off.
6) Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then immediately, press SETUP to lock in the code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Click on the display button (upper left corner) as a short term fix - it will turn it off immediately - not sure of how to permanently solve this though.
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
STEP 1: PRESS THE MODE BUTTON ON THE TOP OF THE REMOTE, THEN PRESS TV STEP 2: PRESS AND HOLD THE "SEL" BUTTON AND THESH "MUTE" BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME UNTIL THE BUTTONS ON THE TOP ARE LIGHTING UP IN SEQUENCE FROM RIGHT TO LEFT STEP 3: HOLD THE CHANNEL UP BUTTON UNTIL YOUR TV TURNS OFF. WHEN THE TV TURNS OFF HOLD THE CHANNEL DOWN BUTTON UNTIL YOUR TV IS BACK ON AND ALL LIGHTS ON TOP FLASH AT THE SAME TIME
Posted on Sep 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W4100 52 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 13, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL52XBR2 Television
Jul 18, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-32S2000 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 13, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V4000E 40 in. LCD TV
Dec 06, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W4100 52 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 06, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W4100 52 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 21, 2007 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V32XBR1 32 in. LCD HDTV
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!