Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or
2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or
3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or
2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM
3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
This is a serial for Driver Detective 220.127.116.11
Creative Energy Associates Technical Center
Posted on May 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5970 Notebook
May 11, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 12, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Oct 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2009 | 321studios 321 Studios DVD X Copy (Backup,...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!