Question about Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
There is a ready light (green but sometimes red) that will go on and off as the brewer heats up. It will periodically turn off when re-heating but should light when ready. This is normal.
* Bunn have red rocker switches that are sometimes lit when in use. Some do flicker but still work. Call for service if not.
* Rocker (RED) switches should have a definite click sound from the switch. these are usually the warmer plate or on/off switches. Some may flicker but you can check the warmer plate if it's working. Ask the vendor to change it the next time they come by as it still works but annoying.
* The black rockers (unlit) should snap to all EXCEPT the brew switch which tends to be mushy with a spring back. The only way to know if it works is the plate gets warm.
* Check the outlet if any other machine shows intermittent power. Some places overload the outlet and trip the breaker or GFRI so frequently most people unknowing think the power blacks out all night but really someone just reset the breaker. Have maintenance move the brewer on another outlet (and breaker) or have the breaker checked as it may be worn.
* Call your vendor anyway as there may be an electrical short or loose wire inside the brewer. Many times I've found the warmer plate wires burnt or fell off the terminals.
Posted on Jan 20, 2018
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: TV will not stay on
You have done everything that a consumer can do. The problem is most likly in the horizontal section of the tv. This will be something for a repair shop to fix.
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
internal error. if the lamp looks ok and it doesn't have many hours on it, it might be the power supply. the capacitors dry out and do not supply sufficient voltage. the in72s do have that problem.
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
Make sure that the AC receptacle has voltage by plugging in another device. If it is dead, the breaker servicing that outlet may have tripped (without reason, I've replaced a couple of failed breakers) or the outlet may be protected by a 'Ground Fault Interrupter' (GFI). If this is tripped it would be due to either a momentary imbalance of the line or possibly electrical leakage within the washer. This latter problem needs to be cured as it presents a safety hazard if the GFI fails to trip as it should.
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2018 | Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jan 30, 2015 | Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Nov 13, 2011 | Roper RAS8445KQ Top Load Washer
Sep 10, 2011 | Bunn -o-Matic G2 (2 lb. Commercial Coffee...
Apr 27, 2010 | GE Microwave Ovens
Mar 03, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Mar 02, 2010 | Bunn CWT 15-APS Coffee Maker
Feb 01, 2010 | Bunn GR10 Coffee Maker
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: