Question about LG Cell Phones
Phone rebooted during a phone call and factory reset took over. I tried to log into google but phone error box comes up at end of process telling me to log in with last account synced to this phone
Your proper connect with the internet and try again to sing in your google account
Posted on May 20, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I need some clarification about the connection which you are referring to Sync the details.
Are you trying through bluetooth or USB?
If through USB, please use the PC suit given by the manufacture(LG). It help you to connect with USB. For Sync you does not required internet connection but your outllok should be the default email client in windows and properly configured.
If you face any problem again please contact me personally at email@example.com.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: I cannot unlock my phone,
Just try this goto www.unlockitfree.com.choose either instant or master code unlocking,then enter *#06# on your phone to get the imei then enter this in the space provided on the site and click generate to get code
Posted on Mar 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2017 | Google Cell Phones
on Jun 24, 2015 | Cell Phones
Oct 07, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 29, 2013 | LG Optimus Black Smartphone
Nov 05, 2017 | LG Optimus Slider
Oct 24, 2017 | HTC G1
Sep 14, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Sep 13, 2011 | LG P500 Cell Phone
Dec 16, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!