Question about Yahoo Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cannot Send Email to Anyone!
Also, it looks like Yahoo are now checking the verification of your account before you can use the SMTP service.
You need to do this..
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Strange question - but if you hit "reply" does it work? My daughter had the same problem with her cell phone when texting people. They never got the text, but if she hit "reply" it worked. I figured it out by typing in the actual phone number (in your case the e-mail address). Some how it worked, even though the persons name was already associated with the number. Now everything works fine! Not sure if it helps, but give it a try!
Posted on May 23, 2009
Follow these steps.
ncoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop.mail.yahoo.com (Use SSL, port: 995)
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com (Use SSL, port: 465, use authentication)
Account Name/Login Name: Your Yahoo! Mail ID (your email address without the "@yahoo.com")
Email Address: Your Yahoo! Mail address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password
If you want to use Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird or other third party email clients to view your email you have 2 options.
Subscribe to mail plus:
or download and install YPOPS
then follow the directions for your version of outlook here,
If you have trouble with set up, check the YPOPS installation page for alternate set up instructions.
Click on YPOPS link on the left.
Then Click on Configuring email clients towards the bottom.
Choose the appropriate link for your mail client.
I currently utilize version 184.108.40.206 of Thunderbird
and version 0.8.3 of YPOPS (there is a more recent version of YPOPS that you need if you are Yahoo Beta Mail) and have no problems.
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
To setup your Yahoo in MS Outlook 2007, please follow the procedures written below:
1. First of all, you must enable POP3 in your yahoo mail account. If your current yahoo setting for the preferred content is “Yahoo US”, it requires “yahoo mail plus”. But if you change the setting as “Yahoo Asia”, then you can enable POP3 access in your yahoo mail account. To do that:
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account. (I assumed that you switched the yahoo mail options to “All-New mail” view from “Mail Classic” view.)
- Click on your “Display Name” and select “Account Info”
- Continue signing in yahoo account info verifying your password.
- In your yahoo account info page find the “Account Settings” section.
In the “Account Settings” section, check the current settings for “Set Language, site, time zone” content. If it is “Yahoo! U.S.”, then click “Set Language, site, time zone” link.
- In the “Edit Member Information” page, click on the New Setting option and change your current preferred content settings to Yahoo! Asia and click “Finished” button.
- Click “I Accept” button on the “Terms of Service” screen to proceed further.
- The preferred content will be “Yahoo! Asia”. Click the “Finished” button to save the settings.
- In your yahoo mail box page, click on Options and select More Options…
(NOTE: CONTINUED ON THE NEXT MESSAGE)
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 15, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX240 PC Desktop
Feb 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 25, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 01, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: