Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
He is black. [just saying]
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2015 | GPS
DELL Boot error.
You have to go to the BIOS make sure the first, second and third
boot device is set to cdrom. Put your startup disk in the CD drive.
2. once you see a prompt that says press any key to contintue to boot to cd press the Enter Key Once
3. When you have a prompt that says welcome to windows press R to Repair press F3 to quit and press Enter to create a fresh new copy of windows. we press R
4. You will be given a dos prompt
5. Type c:\> cd c:\windows\repair, <Press Enter>
6. Type c:\windows\repair> del c:\windows\system32\SAM, <Press Enter>
7. Type c:\windows\repair> copy sam c:\windows\system32\SAM, <Press Enter>
8. Type Exit
9. Restart the computer
Jan 03, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1720 (dncwma1_1) Intel Core...
Jan 26, 2010 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Apr 20, 2009 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Jul 02, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!