Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I returned two pair of boots but was credited with only one

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 45,659 Answers

Contact the supplier direct and ask then why

Posted on May 16, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I purchased 3 pairs of jogger pants for my grandson they run small, need to return no papers were sent with items I received. How do I ship back and is it free?

contact your supplier for return details
The reason is the size is not as advertised
the return cost is up to them so be polite and you may get a return cost credit

Nov 18, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I bought a pair of shoes on ebay. the size is wrong. Was charged to my Credit card. How do I return it & get a refund?

open a case.

when your logged in to ebay, on the right top hand side of the webpage, you will see "My Ebay" simply hover your mouse over it, and select "Purchase History"
select your item, and open up a case on it, and just follow the instructions.
hope it helps.

Sep 19, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I did not get my total refund for shoes

Do you have a copy of order form, credit card charged to? I would start by calling the company AFTER you send an email to them. CREATE the paper trail. Also, then you contact your credit card to ask if they can mediate the credit due you.

Aug 21, 2017 | The Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

L have a credit from a company for a returned item, now can that credit be used to pay for any item i purchase from other people as on ebay?

credit has to be returned to your account or it is not credit but captured cash for the company
Talk with a lawyer as to how to get it back into your account
and that is why you should only use paypal as the credit would have to go to your paypal account then you can use it on other e-bay purchases

Jun 01, 2016 | Computers & Internet

3 Answers

What Is A Tax Credit Or Tax Refund?

Tax credit or tax refund refers to the amount returned by finance department, If you have paid excess tax or received too large bill for that. It also includes the expenses done on work's cloth and transportation cost to employee.
If you are self employed, you will need to have your UTR Number to hand when completing a self-assessment tax return. HMRC use this number to identify you as a self-assessment tax return.


Jul 02, 2015 | Retail Supplies

1 Answer

I returned two different items and now show the credit. How do I get this credit returned to my bank account?

something you need to take up with the seller or the credit card company wehave no way of helping you with it here at

Mar 28, 2015 | Clothing

1 Answer

Hi i bought a pair of dakota work boots and and the bottomns fell apart i brought them back to marks work warehouse store and they wouldn.t take them back i paid 199.00 plus tax for the boots if you...

First off, I would return to the store and try again to speak to a manager. There is no reason that they shouldn't take back a pair of boots that you bought that fell apart, as long as it is within a reasonable time frame, I would say six months or so. Be calm and explain the problem. As soon as you start getting angry, you've lost your advantage as a customer and they won't want to help you. If they absolutely refuse to take back the boots or repair them for you, it won't cost you too much to get the soles redone. Any cobbler can do it for around 40$ or so.

Mar 15, 2011 | Frye Dakota Boots

3 Answers

Proccessed incorrect amount on credit card

If you catch the error right after you run it, do a void rather than a credit. A credit could takes weeks to show up for a customer and they won't be happy with you.

Mar 29, 2010 | VeriFone OMNI 3200 (P092-101-10) Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

26 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides