Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
has anything been deleted from it when it has been plugged into a computer or has anything been deleted from the device itself from its root directory? if not and its gone like that by itself, it could be corrupted software or a missing root file which is usually bad at first, now what i know about some tablets is if it wont work theres a recovery file usually internally but this is in some tablets only that ive read about, i also have one but havent needed to try to restore it and it can be done from an engineering mode, this is possable by pressing the power button and another button like the home button at the same time once the unit is off untill it turns back on with options, but as for some models im not sure of but i will have to look this up at some stage as i am working on tablets at this time so unless you know what you are doing i wouldnt attempt it, once i have gotten through some tablets ill be able to give a better resolution on this subject with others. the advice ive given wont work for all as pressing power and home will start different options up on different tablets and versions.
Posted on Oct 26, 2011
Try to do a hard reset on the tablet. Since you cannot get to the menu options, you are going to have to do it through external keys. Here is how to do a hard reset using the external keys:
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the manufacturer logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up)
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data"
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Feb 27, 2013
From what I remember it is backlight, and that light failed. Best take it either in for service or back for warranty service.
Posted on Mar 09, 2015
Calibrate through settings. Check if the flex of a touch sensors installed properly.
Posted on Mar 20, 2015
The problem usually presents itself like this: you boot up your tablet and the tablet reaches the Android logo and hangs there and never moves. If you attempt to restart or reset the tablet through the Android recovery mode that too does not help and the tablet is basically useless as it will not start-up.
Why is my tablet stuck on the Android Screen?
The issue is caused by a corrupted or none functioning Android operating system and the only way to get your device back to a functional state is to reflash the original firmware or a compatible version
Devices will no work
This will work on any Android tablet with the issue, however it works best with tablets that look like the Alldaymall A13 MID or the Irulu AK304 which we have tested this on and others, it's a simple matter of finding the correct fir
What will I need to fix this Issue?
You will need:
1. A MicroSD Card.
2. A means of connecting the MicroSD card to the PC/a MicroSD Card to USB converter
3. Your Tablets Firmware:
Alldaymall A13 MID Firmware:
Irulu AK304 Firmware:
4. Download thoenix Card
How to Fix your tablet that is Stuck on the Android Logo?
1. You will need to get the relevant items from the list above that includes the MicroSD card, the SDCard adapter,phoenix card tool and your appropriate firmware for your model tablet. show you what to do step by step
Posted on Sep 30, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2016 | LG Tablets & eReaders
Jan 30, 2016 | Chromo Inc Chromo AAAAAAAA White 4gb 7"...
Jul 05, 2015 | Acer ICONIA B1-711-83891G01nw 16 GB Tablet...
Jan 12, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy TabPRO SM-T320 16 GB Tablet...
Sep 21, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 3G T331 16GB GSM...
Apr 12, 2014 | HKC 7" Touchscreen 8GB Tablet 1GHz Android...
Nov 21, 2013 | Oregon Scientific MEEP Android Kids Tablet
Jun 05, 2013 | XO Vision Ematic eGlide 7Inch Touch Screen...
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!