Question about Washing Machines
Tips for a great answer:
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Sep 09, 2014 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Mar 14, 2014 | Pontiac Grand Prix Cars & Trucks
Sep 05, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2011 | Whirlpool Stove Oven Sensor 8053344
Dec 11, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 02, 2010 | Zip Heaters Sylvania SA170 15 Amp Zip-Set...
Jul 15, 2009 | GE JTP20 Electric Single Oven
Dec 22, 2008 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!