Question about Candy Washing Machines
Candy FL134W UK; 0720 0309
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: self closing door hinges
This is not a refrigerator problem BUT, you must insert a tool like a drift punch into one of the holes on the top of the hinge and rotate it away from the door position then reposition the holding pin to prevent it from recoiling.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
This is a relatively easy fix however you will need to remove the door and it is heavy!
Start by opening the door completely and engage the small "locks" that are at the base of the hinge. This will ensure that the spring loaded hinges do not "spring open" when you remove the door. You then will need to remove the hinges from the door via a series of phillips head screws that hold the hinge assembly in place. The new hinges must be "preloaded" into the Open position using a vise or some means of holding the hinge in place while you use a small section of pipe to provide leverage needed to open the hinge so that the Locks can be engaged.
Once the new hinges are "pre-loaded" and the locks are engaged, you can reverse the procedure to re-install the hinges into the door and re-install the door.
The hinges are commercially avaialble from Applianceparts.com
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
very easy unscrew screws on doors the one on inner glass attaches to hinges be careful when lifting off as door handle will come off took me 15 mins and i took it easy
Posted on Feb 27, 2010
1. Open the oven door and remove the 2 screws at the side of the inner glass window 11cm above the hinges and lift off the door. Place it somewhere safe!
2. Remove the 4 screws that you can see nearest to the left and right edges of the oven with the door removed. These secure the oven to the kitchen unit.
3. Slide the oven forwards about 20cm out of the unit, being careful not to pull on the cable.
4. Each hinge is held in place by 2 screws at the side of the unit now exposed, about 18cm apart. Remove them and slide out the hinges. Reassembly is the reverse of the above.
5. Note that the hinges have no means of adjustment. If not working properly, renew them.
Posted on Jan 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2018 | Ovens
Sep 23, 2016 | Ovens
Mar 09, 2015 | Kenmore 75012 / 75014 Gas Kitchen Range
Feb 17, 2014 | Thermador Ovens
Oct 19, 2017 | Indesit KP9508EXG Dual Fuel (Electric and...
Mar 21, 2013 | Neff U1661 Double circotherm super...
Oct 09, 2010 | KitchenAid 30 in. Architect II Series 4.3...
Sep 01, 2010 | Thermador SMW272 Electric Double Oven
May 06, 2009 | Bosch HBL 755 Stainless Steel Electric...
Aug 05, 2008 | Frigidaire FEF366 Electric Kitchen Range
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: