How do i block messages and calls from a certain number??
Thanks for posting on fixya and we are pleased to help you at the earliest.
You can either call up the service provider of your SIM card and block the number or you can reject call with the following simple steps.
To reject calls from certain numbers automatically,
use the auto rejection. To activate the auto rejection
and set up the reject list,
1. In Menu mode, select Settings ? Application
settings ? Call ? All calls ? Auto reject.
2. Scroll left or right to On.
3. Select Reject list.
4. Press ? Add ? New.
5. Enter a number to reject and press .
6. Repeat steps 4-5 to add more numbers.
7. Select the check boxes next to the numbers.
8. Press ? Save.
9. Press .
Hope it helps you. Great time. I appreciate your valuable feedback.
Nov 03, 2010 |
Samsung B3310 Cell Phone