Question about The Audio Players & Recorders
Try these tips:
1. Try a different USB/lightning cable or a different USB port.
2. Reboot your iPhone and your computer.
3. Ensure your iPhone wasn't locked when connecting. Unlock it with passcode or Touch ID.
4. Try a reset on iPhone. Press and hold both the sleep and home button at the same time until the apple logo appears.
5. Try resetting your network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
6. Try resetting your lockdown folder.
If you want know more, you can refer to here: How to Fix iTunes Could Not Connect to iPhone iPad Because an Invalid...
Posted on Aug 16, 2017
"iTunes could not connect to the iPod because an invalid response was received from your device" troubles a lot of users.
iTunes Could Not Connect to the iPhone iOS 10 iTunes Invalid Response...
Here are the best four methods for you to refer to fixing this iTunes could not connect to the iPhone invalid response problem, via updating iTunes and iPhone, uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, and using iTunes alternative.
Posted on May 15, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | Apple iPod touch
on Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2014 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 25, 2012 | Cell Phones
Mar 02, 2011 | Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd...
Dec 28, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 15, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 15, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: