Error code du
The F30 error code will flash when the dispenser motor cannot be driven to its proper position.
Door Unlock Error
A Door Unlock Error occurs if the door cannot be unlocked.
It will try to unlock the door 6 times before displaying the error.
Door Lock Mechanism broken.
Check Door Lock/Switch Assembly for foreign objects
Check Wire Harness connections to the Door Lock/Switch Assembly and Central Control Unit (CCU)
Door Lock/Switch Assembly Failure
If it is a cabrio:
dU flashes if the following conditions occur:
Excessive force on door lid is preventing lock bolt from retracting.
Wash media buildup is preventing lock bolt from retracting.
Machine/motor control cannot determine if door lid is in an unlocked state.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
TEST #8 Door Lid Lock
Perform the following checks if washer fails to lock (or unlock).
1. Perform Manual: Door Switch and Manual: Door Lid Lock tests.
2. Remove the console to access the machine/ motor control assembly. See Accessing & Removing the Electronic Assemblies.
3. Visually check that the P12 connector is inserted all the way into the machine/motor control. If visual check passes, go to step 4. If visual check fails, reconnect P4 and repeat step 1.
4. Check the lid lock motor winding and switches by removing P12 from the machine/ motor control and checking the
Component/Resistance Unlocked/Resistance Locked/Contacts Measured/Contacts Measured:
Motor Winding/35 ±5 O/35 ±5 O/P12-2/P12-3/
Lock Switch - Home/0 O/Open Circuit/P12-1/P12-4
Lock Switch - Lock/Open Circuit/0 O/P12-1/P12-7
Lock Switch - Lid/Lid Closed = 0 OLid Open = Open Circuit/Lid Closed = 0 O Lid Open = Open Circuit/P12-1/P12-5
If resistance values are good, go to step 5. If switch measurements do not match the values shown in the table for unlocked (or locked) conditions, a problem
exists in the door lid lock. Replace the door lid lock.
5. If the Manual: Door Switch or Manual: Door Lid Lock in step 1 failed, then the machine/motor control has failed: Unplug washer or disconnect power.
Replace machine/motor control assembly. Perform the Manual: Door Switch and Manual: Door Lid Lock in step 1 to verify repair.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.!!!
Jul 16, 2009 |
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...