Question about Emerson Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a List of codes for you to try if they work you can have the whole list:
Emerson multi-brand remote codes for tv's.
Turn on tv. Hold tv key and press two #'s for your brand. If tv turned off, setup complete. If not repeat w/different code. Anam 32,33,38 Craig 32 Daewoo 03,13,26,32,59,67,69,71,77 Daytron 03,77 Emerson 01,03,04,23,32,34,35,77,81,83,84 Fisher 05 Funai 23,32 GE 01,03,06,07,26,38,46,47,73,78,84,86,87 Hitachi 01,03,07,08,09,10,20,30,48,77,85 JC Penney 01,03,06,07,21,24,42,57,77,86 JVC 26,27,52,79 Kenwood 01 Goldstar 03,58,61,71,77 LXI 05,12,86,88 Magnavox 01,02,03,40,41,71,77,86,88 Memorex 03,12,86,88 Mitsubishi 01,03,21,23,29,31,80 NEC 01,05,13,16,21,29,38,73 Panasonic 26,33,38,88 Philco 01,02,03,21,32,38,40,41,71,77,88 Philips 01,02,03,27,43,55,77,86,88 Pioneer 01,03,15,20,22,89 Portland 03,77 Proscan 77,87 Quasar 26,38 Radio Shack 03,16,32,34,71,77 RCA 01,03,20,21,38,42,47,78,82,85,86,87 Samsung 03,54,57,60,71,74,77,86 Sanyo 05,17,18,25,28,36,39,51 Sears 03,05,12,23,24,51,57,77,86 Sharp 03,16,23,77 Signature 45 Sony 30,43,50,53,70 Sylvania 01,02,03,40,41,71,86,88 Toshiba 05,12,24,29,57 Wards 03,06,07,16,23,40,41,45,47,77,88 Zenith 45,46,56,59
Let me know if they work for you and thank you for using fixya.com
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
1. Manually turn on the component you want the remote to
control (TV, VCR, DVD, satellite receiver or cable box).
Note: If you press an invalid key during the Auto Code
Search, the remote does not respond and the illuminated
ON•OFF key does not blink. If you do not press a valid
Auto Code Search key (TV, VCR•DVD, SAT•CBL, ON•OFF,
GO BACK, PLAY, REVERSE, STOP), the search times out
after two minutes. When the search times out, the illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks four times and turns off. The last
programmed code under that component key is retained.
2. If you are programming your TV or satellite receiver, go
directly to step 4.
3. To program the remote to control a VCR or DVD. The
VCR•DVD key can control only one component, either your
VCR or your DVD. To program your remote to control
either your DVD or your VCR, you must first put the
remote in the proper programming mode. Follow these
directions before proceeding to step 4.
a. Press and hold the VCR•DVD key.
The illuminated ON•OFF key
b.While holding down the
VCR•DVD key, press and release
the number 2 key on the keypad to
control a VCR or the number 3 key
to control a DVD. The illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks, and then turns
c.Release the VCR•DVD key.
The illuminated ON•OFF key
blinks four times and then turns
off. Your remote is now either in
VCR or DVD Programming Mode,
depending on which you chose.
Proceed to step 4.
4. Press and hold the component key
(TV, VCR•DVD, SAT•CBL) you wish
to program. The illuminated ON•OFF
key turns on and remains on.
5. While holding the component key
down, press and hold the ON•OFF
key. The illuminated ON•OFF key
6. After holding down both keys for
three seconds, the illuminated
ON•OFF key turns back on.
7. Release both keys. The illuminated
ON•OFF key remains on.
TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to
keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you
are currently programming the remote to control.
8. Press and release the PLAY key,
then wait five seconds to see if
your component turns off. If your
component does not respond,
continue to press the PLAY key
every five seconds until your
component turns off. Each time you
press the PLAY key, the illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks and a block of
10 codes are sent to your component.
This process continues until all of
the codes in the Code Lists have
been searched. (If your component
has not turned off after all codes have
been searched, the illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks four times and
turns off. The Auto Code Search
Entry method is exited.)
11. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the
correct code for maximum functionality, test the component.
Attempt to control a variety of the component’s functions
with the remote. If some of the features of your components
do not work, try programming the remote with a different
code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote
to control the majority of your component’s functions.
Different codes can provide different levels of functionality.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2015 | RCA (DTA800B1) Video Converter
Mar 16, 2014 | Emerson Televison & Video
Mar 30, 2013 | Emerson Televison & Video
Sep 20, 2012 | GE Remote Original Jc024 Remote Control...
Apr 18, 2012 | Emerson Jumbo Universal Remote Control
Mar 23, 2011 | Emerson EWF2006 TV
Dec 05, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!