MATTEL POCKET UNO GAME INSTRUCTIONS (how to change the number of players)
Here is the information you requested:
GAME OPTIONS The default options for Electronic UNO® are a Level 1, 4-player game with the sound on. If you want to change those options, this is how you do it:
1. Press the Menu button and "New Game" will flash. Press the Select button and "New Game" will stop flashing-Press again and it will go out. If you press Enter/Play with "New Game" showing you will start a new game.
2. Press the Select button then press Enter/Play. The Player 1 icon will flash.
3. Press the Select button to cycle through the number of players, represented by the 2, 3, or 4 icons, and press enter when you choose the number of players you want.
4. After the number of players is selected the, Level will begin to flash. You may change the level by using the Select button to cycle through Levels I, II or III. When you see the level you want, press the Enter/Play button.
5. Once you have selected the level, you will see the musical note icon flashing. This is the sound indicator. You may turn the sound off or on by using the Select button to make the note appear or disappear and then press the Enter/Play button. If you can see the musical note the sound is on. The Hi Score will be displayed and the player that achieved it. Press Enter/Play to start or return to your game.
6. You may start a new game, check the Hi Score or turn the sound on or off at any time by hitting the Menu button.
Jul 15, 2017 |