Question about Televison & Video

Open Question

You guys have some good answer that make sense but here is a picture of what am talking about and this is a 17hp propane buffer

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Aztec's The Answer 27" Propane Buffer

blocked airfilter/jammed throttle cable/choke/low oil cut out switch/

Feb 10, 2013 | Aztec 27 inch Answer Propane Buffer

1 Answer


If you are talking about the Y upper and lower buffer boards you are looking at about $65.00 to $85.00. Google the part number and you will get several stores. I wouldn't buy from Ebay because usually they don't guarantee the parts. There are several stores on the net that have a return policy and their parts are guaranteed for 3 - 6 months. The upper board number P/N is BN96-02034A, the lower is BN96-02216A. I'm becoming an expert at this. I just changed out my upper and lower buffer boards and my Power Supply Board the picture looks beautiful for about 1hr. then the picture becomes pixelated I think I may have to change the fan because it's not working. Good luck. I hope it works for you.

Mar 26, 2011 | Samsung HP-R4252 42 in. Plasma HDTV

1 Answer

Is there a kit to change from propane to natural gas for a Daton model # 3e239e unit heater. I have talked to Graingers and they don't know and they say the unit has been discontinued. If there is can you...

Bill, the model number is good, but won't get anybody the part number of the gas valve. Basically, there are 2 issues to address, the pilot orifice size and the pressure regulator. Get the numbers off of the gas valve (OEM numbers, brand) (likely White-Rogers or Honeywell), and search via manufacturer for conversion kit. (Generally a spring and a pilot orifice). Should you locate a kit, be prepared to have someone properly adjust the manifold pressure once installed. Also, as the make things cheaper, sometimes they are built for one fuel or the other and sealed. You may end up buying a new gas valve. Being raised in a propane plant, I recall their skill-set far superior to general HVAC guys (like myself) in this arena. As propane conversions are a part of everyday life for them (temporarily making a furnace run on propane during construction and switching over once the gas line is hooked up), they are probably a good starting point!

Dec 03, 2010 | Dayton (3E379) Heater

1 Answer

I have a 17hp Hydrostatic Garden Tractor, slow

You will find some pretty savvy guys at They will help you.

Apr 05, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...

1 Answer

Replacement propane control valve for a rmc-tt30dgp heater


Most of the time malfunction of the burner or no function is due to a burnt wire that got to close to the burner. The wire goes to the thermocoupler that senses that a flame is present. If no flame is present it turns off the gas.

PHONE: 877-447-4768
I talked to a guy name Steve. Ask for the flame sensor or thermocoupler coming off the propane manifold. It cost's $4 plus S & H. The company is in Illinois.

I had to go to Home Depot and get this info off the box for a new one.

Your Welcome.

Dec 15, 2009 | Dyna-Glo Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

42" Sanyo HD Plasma TV (Model DP42746)

Not at all crazy! The Samsung/Akai lines seem to have numerous problems with their Y and Z sustain boards and upper/lower Y driver boards (aka buffers). That and power supplies are generally the largest percentage of the problems in those units. That said, I'm a bit confused looking at the p/n you referenced. I don't see that as being a Samsung number belonging to a Y-sus board. Usually they start with BPxx-xxxxxx..
Lastly, while you might have every ability to replace the Y-sus board if the buffers are bad and you don't replace them you could simply burn up the sustain board when you power it up... Installing the buffers is a bit more complex than the sustain board so be really careful there...\
Good Luck

Jun 05, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

E & F buffers: how can the average guy chang/replace them

You have to know the part # and order from samsung. IF your not sure, i can step you thur the process and then we can go from there. Have a good one. GURU JAY.

Jan 14, 2008 | Samsung HP-R4252 42 in. Plasma HDTV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75304 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5382 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides