Question about Garden
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Mix the Borax and sugar together until well combined.
2. Add the mixture to your warm water and mix constantly until the powder has been completely dissolved.
3. Seal the mixture in a jar or container for future use, and use only what you need in the next steps (and save the rest). It is important that you clearly label the jar, as it will just look like water. Do not leave this where children can get to it. (Because this is such an easy solution to make, however, I only kept what I made until after the ants had been gone for a week or more.)
4. Fill some jar lids, milk caps, or other shallow containers with cotton balls or a wad of paper towel.
5. Add the sugar-Borax solution to the prepared lids making sure to soak the cotton balls (or paper towel).
6. Wait. It may take the ants a while to find the solution. But, once they do, let them feast (and take the solution back to their home). At our house, to speed up the finding process, I placed a couple of the soaked cotton balls directly on the ledge in my kitchen where most of the ants were.
Be prepared - more ants will probably show up once they find the solution. However, within a day, you'll probably see much fewer ants. Over the course of just a few days, all of the ants should likely be gone. Because we had watched the ants quite a bit, we noticed where they were coming from and made sure to use a sealant to seal the area to stop them from coming back in the future.
now if this doesn't work i recommend organic chlorine_ such as DDT
highly toxic to humans so avoid contact but will keep the ants away for about 30 years or so
Posted on May 27, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2017 | Garden
on Apr 17, 2017 | Bonide Termite/Carp. Ant Killer Conc. 1...
Jun 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2014 | Dial Corporation 20 Mule Team Borax...
Sep 17, 2013 | Home
Jul 17, 2012 | Bonide Termite/Carp. Ant Killer Conc. 1...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!