Question about Samsung Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Ive found a service manual here http://www.scribd.com/doc/209795/Samsung-SGHU600-service-manual
however seems a bit dodge as he takes off the IMEI label and stuff and al i wanna do is change the screen!
Posted on Feb 27, 2008
SOURCE: need to replace a cracked screen
WD-57731 & WD-65731 Front Disassembly
57” & 65” Models Screen Frame
1) Pull off the Speaker Grill.
2) Remove all the screws (b) from the
upper rear cover (except one at an
upper corner to support the frame).
3) Remove 10 screws (a) from the
front of the screen frame.
4) Remove the remaining ***** (b)
(supporting the frame). Carefully
pull the Screen Frame from the TV
and disconnect the ES and LE
57” & 65” Models Screens Removal from Frame
1) From the rear of the Screen Frame remove 20 screws (a) from the top and bottom rails
2) Remove 6 screws (b) from each side rail.
3) Carefully lift the Screen assembly from the Frame.
MODEL: WD-52631 / WD-57731 / WD-65731
CAUTION: Wear gloves when handling the Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens.
This prevents cuts and finger prints. Do not place Fresnel Lens in the sun.
This may cause fire and heat related injuries.
Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens Replacement
1) Apply LENS-TAPE along the rear top edge of the Lenticular Screen.
2) Place the Fresnel Lens on top of the Lenticular Screen, and apply pressure along the top edge.
3) Place the screens in the screen frame and reinstall the cushions, top, bottom and side rails.
NOTE: The Lenticular Screen label must face the front and the Fresnel Lens label face the rear.
4) Reverse the Screen Removal Procedure and insert the screens in the Bezel.
Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens Removal
1) Remove the top, bottom and side HOLDER-SCREEN rails and their cushions from the Screen Frame.
2) Lift the screens as a single unit from the frame.
2. Separate the Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens.
Note: When separating the Lenticular Screen from the Fresnel Lens, use caution
while prying the Screen and Lens apart. Use a slot type ***** driver, and
remove the pressure sensitive double sided tape.
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung YP-P2 cracked screen
hi! i had a cracked screen too the only way i could repair it is to send to samsung they repair it free! if it broke on physical use then they will charge u.
Posted on Jun 07, 2008
SOURCE: Cracked LCD Screen
check ebay online for parts. the problem with a cracked screen is that to get it new, it cost too much. sometimes i find tv's that don't work but have good screens on ebay and you can pick them up cheap. good luck.
Posted on May 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2016 | Samsung UN55HU8700 - 55-inch Curved 4K...
Jul 11, 2015 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2014 | Samsung UN65HU8700 65"" Curved 4K Ultra HD...
Aug 23, 2014 | Sony 55" XBR Series LED Ultra HDTV -...
Mar 25, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2010 | Samsung LN-T4671F 46 in. LCD Television
Sep 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!