Question about Tablets & eReaders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
NOTE: You may have to wait 30 seconds-1 minute when performing each step.
If you don't want to lose DATA there may be a "Forgot password?" option in which case google will reset the password via your email. If this option is not there then follow these steps.
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps (you will lose everything):
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset", select with Power button
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
Posted on Nov 18, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2018 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Nov 18, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
May 23, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Feb 19, 2016 | Samsung 10.1 Galaxy Tab 4 16GB White
Apr 15, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Mar 07, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
`FORGET THE PATTERN OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2
Apr 01, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!