Question about The Computers & Internet
An Employee referral program the motto of this program is retaining the quality and right employee for a long term.Need suggestion
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To change the names on the NEC Dterm 80.
Feature, Conf, #, 0, *, 8974, LINE 4, 18.
Select Conf to go to the name you want to change.
Select Hold to erase the characters.
Select Transfer to save it.
Once you save, make sure you go back to "18".
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
I am assuming you have sharpdesk or network scanner tool installed on the computer you are wanting to send a scan to.
Click on start then programs and look for sharpdesk/network scanner tool and start the NST program. Once it is open/started you should be in the "profiles" tab and there should be some profiles listed (presumably the old employees name). Put a check mark next to the ones you want to delete and click delete. this will remove them from the copiers image send. Then create a new profile (add) with the new employees name and apply the changes. Restart the copier and the employees name should show up.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2016 | The Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2016 | Finance
Sep 02, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Sep 01, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Oct 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: