HOW DO YOU CLEAR RECENT CALL AND MESSAGES
To clear recent calls, here are the steps to follow:
1. Go to the 'Menu' option.
2. Scroll, till you get to call register.
3. Select it, then scroll to 'delete recent call list'.
4. After you have selected it, you would be provided with the options to delete,
i. 'All calls', selecting it would entirely wipe off your entire call log.
ii. 'Missed call', selecting it would delete your entire missed call on the call log.
iii. 'Received calls', selecting this deletes all your received calls.
iv. 'Dialled calls', selecting this deletes all your dialled calls on d log.
You could also perform selective deleting. You might want to delete a/some paticular number(s) that is on the log, not the entire log.
To effect this, after step 2 above, you can scroll to either of 'missed calls', 'received calls', or 'dialled calls'. Select the one which pertains to the number you want to delete, scroll through till you get to the particular number(s), select 'options', scroll till you get to 'delete', then select delete, and the number is deleted. Do it for as many numbers as you want to be deleted.
To clear messages,
1. Select the menu option, scroll till you get to 'messages'.
2. Select 'messages', scroll for either 'inbox' or 'sent messages'.
3. Select whichever you want to delete from, scroll to the particular message, and select 'options', sroll again, and select 'delete'.
Hope that helped?
May 09, 2011 |
Motorola Cell Phones