Question about Troy Garden
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The way to move without the motor running...
1.on each wheel pull pin in center of hub
2.push wheel closer to motor.
3.put pin back in to axle but not though hub
4.do the same steps to other wheel
now you can push tiller
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
The float may have a hole in it causing it to sink and not seal the needle. Look at the float and check it for holes. You can shake it and listen for gas inside it. if so replace float.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Check oil level, it could be just excess oil. Also check air filter, it may need cleaning/replacing. Depending on how old the nower is, it could be broken rings in the engine, in that case... time for a new mower. hope this helps!
Posted on May 25, 2010
Remove the air filter and set aside.
Take a can of carburetor cleaner and spray the inside of the carburetor.
Let it set for a moment and then try starting the engine. It should run a few seconds. Repeat. When it starts squirt a small shot of cleaner in the carburetor to keep it running. That should remove the varnish the gas leaves as it evaporates over the winter.
If it still won't keep running then there is trash in the float bowl plugging the needle valve seat and the jets.
1) Turn off the gas or remove the gas line and plug it with a small screw or stick to keep it from leaking out of the gas tank.
2) Look on the bottom of the bowl for a nut .
3) Remove the nut and drop the float bowl.
4) Carefully remove the pin holding the float and needle valve assembly.
5) Take the carburetor cleaner with the straw it comes with and spray every hole in the carburetor to clean the jets . (up through the needle valve seat, down top of the carburetor , see a hole, spray it with the cleaner.)
6) Clean the float bowl.
7) Reassemble and make sure the gas isn't leaking and try to start it again.
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2015 | Troy Garden
Oct 20, 2010 | Troy-Bilt Chipper Shredder
Jun 06, 2010 | Troy-Bilt ChipperShredder
Mar 04, 2010 | Troy Bilt Pony 6.5 Hp Rear Tine Tiller
Nov 06, 2009 | Troy Bilt Walk Behind...
Jul 15, 2009 | Troy-Bilt Chipper Shredder
Jun 07, 2009 | Troy-Bilt® Briggs and Stratton Chipper
Apr 07, 2009 | Troy Bilt, Tuffy, Rear - Tine Tiller, 4.0...
Mar 18, 2009 | Troy Bilt 24b - 060f766 5hp Chipper...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!