Question about Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Are you refilling the tank during this process? You need to let in run dry, and then the buttons flash. Then, refill the tank with clean water, and let the tank run dry again.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Solution: Just refill the water tank with water (no descaling solution) all the way to the "Max Line". Then run the full descaling program again --takes approx. 20 minutes. After the program runs completely you will get the yellow "standby" light on and the red "descaling" light will be off.
Next time you descale, be sure and fill your water tank to the "Max Line" before running the descaling program.
Hint: An incomplete cycle (not full tank) is what makes the red light stay on. In other words, it's staying red to tell you to run a full cycle (beginning with the water tank filled to the "Max Line"). Hope this tip is helpful!
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
I'm having the same problem with my machine. I rang the Tassimo careline and they told me to descale the machine but, so far, this has only made matters worse. I'm now going to take it back to where I got it from because it's still within its warranty.
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
SOURCE: tassimo red light stays on
After many months, I solved the problem of the red light staying on the Tassimo Coffee Maker. Use these easy steps.
1. Fill a 2 cup measuring cup with hot water.
2. Mix in descaler.
3. Pour in the empty water tank.
4. Put the yellow cleaning disk in the chamber and close chamber. Put the two cup measuring cup under the spout.
5. Push and hold the brew button for about 3 seconds (until the red and green light flash.
6. Now don't touch the machine. It will do it's thing for about 20 minutes. (Don't be impatient and start to push buttons, just leave it)
7. When it finishes it's cycle. The red light will turn off. Then clean the water tank and put fresh water and run clean water through the brewing cycle 4 times. Your machine is now ready for use.
Posted on Dec 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Bosch Tassimo Tas5542gb Multi Hot Drinks...
Mar 10, 2015 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
Aug 23, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo T65
Jul 25, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4011GB Coffee Maker
Jul 20, 2014 | Mr. Coffee Coffee Makers & Espresso...
May 24, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
Mar 25, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4513UC 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Feb 15, 2011 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: