Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The washer keep stopping with about 12 minutes left in the cycle and displys "HF".
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
1. Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
2. Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
3. Verify inlet valve operation
1. Verify Drain pump operation
2. Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
Posted on Nov 21, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Oct 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 06, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 30, 2010 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
Dec 20, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 09, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 08, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 14, 2007 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: