Question about Uniden Lands Phones
I have tried many fixes from the net including, turning dnd on the the base on and off, removing the battery, holding the # key etc
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
SOURCE: Resetting the Handset
YOU might need to deregister the hand set first by holding down the red end (hang up key) and keep it down while holding the # key. If deregister wont work use base unavailable and yes, you are sure twice.
List the handset numbers of those working handsets
Using a WORKING handset follow these directions
If you want to register the handset to a different base or
replace a handset with another one, you must first clear the
registration information from the base and the handset.
1. Press and hold [ ] and [#] for
at least 5 seconds, until the
SYSTEM RESET menu
2. Select the DEREGISTER HS
submenu. WHICH HANDSET?
appears in the display.
3. Move the cursor to select the handset ID to be de-registered
from the list, and then press the OK soft key. DEREGISTER HS
appears. CHOSE A NUMBER THAT IS NOT ONE OF YOUR WORKING HANDSETS
4. Move the cursor to select YES, and then press the OK soft key.
When ARE YOU SURE? appears, select YES. You will hear a
PUT THE HANDSET IN THE BASE CHARGER AND IT SHOULD REGISTER
Hope This Helps - It worked for me
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it’s workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there’s no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
on Feb 14, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 25, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Oct 04, 2013 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jul 28, 2012 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Nov 12, 2010 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jun 19, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 08, 2008 | Uniden Lands Phones
Oct 17, 2007 | Uniden TRU8885-3HS Digital Cordless Phone
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: