Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
The wi-fi button will not turn on, and i cannot get it to slide over and turn on.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
need to configure modem/router. just put ip address off modem into address bar on web browser. use admin as name and password for password. Check out portforward.com and all info will be easily found to solve problem.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
The basic is:
1. On your home screen, click on the bottom right "menu" button.
2. Got to the 1st screen , where the little gear icon for "settings" is at the bottom right corner. Open "Settings"
3. Click on "application settings"
4. Click on "Browser profiles"
5. At the bottom right you should see: "Search for wi-fi". Click on it.
6. It will now serch for your home wi-fi network.
7. Once it find your network, click on it and enter your security detail.
8. Now you network is listed as part of the Browser profiles.
9. Now you can select your wi-fe network as your default browser profile.
Now when you open the browser it will try to conect to your wifi to start browsing.
Enjoy :) Ed
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
check your internet option and make sureto delete cookies...save your provider,s gprs agin .switch off and restart your phone to use this service
Posted on Mar 20, 2010
If you forgot the password or don't know the security code, You have to master reset the phone. Contact your service provider to get a master reset code at free of cost....You can also visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
I just had this same problem - I suspect it may have been a new app I installed that changed some settings.
I fixed mine by going into Settings>Mobile Network settings, then tick "Use packet data". Worth a try.
Posted on Dec 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Mar 23, 2016 | Cell Phones
Oct 31, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Jan 15, 2015 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2014 | VuPoint Solutions Photo Cube Wi-Fi Compact...
Nov 22, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 21, 2017 | TP-LINK TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless Lite N...
Feb 06, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2018 | Samsung Computers & Internet
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!