Question about Measuring Tools & Sensors
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I thought the scale was just completely broken, I was able to fix by doing the following.
1. turn unit off
2. hold down the on/off/tare AND the MODE button.
3. The unit will come up with a bunch of numbers on the screen. Release the buttons
4. Press MODE once, you will see "100" flash on the screen. if you don't press the button a second time.
5. place 100g of tare weights on the scale.
6. Press MODE button again. After this my scale said PASSED and shut off.
7. remove tare weights and turn device on. It should now register properly.
In my case. the scale was misregistering the 50g weights as 75. I shut it off. I pulled up ever so slightly on the scale plate on the hinge side of the plate are repeated steps 1-7.
I have no idea why they don't have a 3 part calibration on these.
It is working like a charm now!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
a scale is calibrated at half it's capacity. when you use a 50 gram weight to calibrate it, it can still measure 0-100 grams properly.
Posted on Aug 15, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Sep 24, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Aug 15, 2014 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Jul 07, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
May 02, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jan 15, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jan 28, 2011 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Sep 04, 2009 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!