a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem. We would recommend having a certified technician out to take a look at the Washer and give the appliance a proper diagnosis. If you would like further assistance you can send your name, phone number, address, model/serial number and the date of which you purchased the Washer to Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com.
1. Wait approximately 90 seconds for the light to turn off if the "Start/Reset" indicator light flashes. Press the "Start/Reset" button to restart the wash cycle. 2. Close the dishwasher door and move the latch to the locked position if you hear a beep once every 30 seconds when the dishwasher should be operating. The dishwasher will not operate if the door is open. 3. Turn on the hot water faucet and feel the water to check if it is hot. Wait for the water to warm up before running the dishwasher if the water is not hot. Check that you have proper water pressure and wait for the pressure to return to normal if it is low. Your dishes may not come out clean if the water is not the correct temperature or if you have low water pressure. 4. Move the dishes on the racks so that they do not block the detergent dispenser or washer arms on the bottom of the machine. The dishes will not come out clean if they block the detergent dispenser or the washer arms. 5. Load the proper amount of detergent in the dishwasher if you find spots or film form on your glasses. If you have hard water, use a rinsing product such as Jet-Dry in the dishwasher to clean the spots or film. If the problem persists, wash smaller loads of dishes. 6. Add only automatic dishwasher detergent to the dishwasher if you find excessive suds in the tub after running a cycle. Measure out the proper amount of detergent. 7. Press the "Heated Dry," "Hot Start," "Hot Wash" and "Added Heat" buttons, if you find that your dishes are not fully dry after a wash cycle completes. 8. Press and hold the "Heated Dry" button on the dishwasher for approximately three seconds if the control pad does not respond to button presses. This is the child lock that prevents unwanted use of the dishwasher.
Hi just read your posting.Now, when the hot and cold lights flash at the same time it means that you are not getting enough or no hot or cold water.Remove the cold and hot inlet hoses from the machine end and put the ends into a bucket.Now turn the taps on to see if you have water coming out the hot and cold hose and if the water pressure is adequate.Try a cold fill on the wash cycle and see how it goes.please reply and let me know if there is water coming out of the hoses at a good pressure and also what water temp do you select on the wash cycle.Looking forward to your reply.
If the drain time exceeds eight minutes, the water valves are turned off and "F02" is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
NOTE: After four minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then four minutes later the "F02" error code will be displayed..
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked. 2. Unplug washer or disconnect power. 3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running. 4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects. 5. Plug in washer or reconnect power. 6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7. 7. Unplug washer or disconnect power. 8. Replace the pump.
MY KENMORE OASIS HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! THE CYCLE SIGNAL CONTINUES TO BEEP AT LEAST 25 TIMES, STOPS FOR MAYBE 20 SECONDS, THEN BEEPS AGAIN ABOUT 25 TIMES. THE WASHER WORKS GREAT, BUT IT WILL NOT STOP BEEPING! HELP!!!!!