Question about RCA Lands Phones
I already registered one to page 1 but the other two I can register to page 2 and page 3
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
SOURCE: Uniden Cordless handset
we purchased the uninden 3 pack bundle they worked fine when installed now one handset will light up but the screen comes up blank and the handset won't work also if this can be corrected i would like to know how to purchase one extra hand set and charger
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
1. Delete or listen to all voice mail messages, if necessary, to clear the IN USE/Voice Mail light indicator.
Note: Skip this step if it does not apply to your MD Series cordless telephone model.
2. Press OFF on the base station and each handset.
3. Press and hold down PAGE on the base station until the IN USE light flashes slowly, then release.
4. Press and hold down PAGE again until the IN USE light begins to flash quickly, then release PAGE.
5. Quickly and fully press and release PAGE again.
6. Please register handset displays. Press OK to begin the registration process, or press EXIT.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
The brillian people at Uniden don't feel it necessary to provide this type information in their manuals. You have to trial and error to find it, but what can you do. All you have to do to reset the base unit itself is to unplug the power, then while holding down the delete key, plug it back in. Hold the delete button down until you hear a beep, which indicates it has reset. Now you can readd handsets and they will start at 1.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
SOURCE: handsets do not register
Press the END button to exit or erase the message. Press Menu/Select. Scroll uo or down to find Register Base. Select the option, select it and put the handset in the charging cradle of the base. A confirmation beep will sound.
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | Vtech Lands Phones
Apr 28, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jan 09, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jun 08, 2013 | Vtech Lands Phones
Aug 27, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 10, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MD41 Expandable Handset...
Jan 18, 2008 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Jun 22, 2007 | GE 28111 Cordless Phone
Oct 22, 2017 | RCA Lands Phones
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!