Is this the first time you're pairing iPhone and jawbone or it's been working before?
If this is the first time,
1. Go to settings-general-bluetooth and turn on the bluetooth on your iPhone
2. Press and hold the button above the LED light until the LED light flashes Red and White
3. Go to your iPhone and click on Jawbone and it should connect.
If it's been working before:
1. Make sure Jawbone is fully charged.
2. Press and hold the button below the LED until white light blinks
3. Go to iPhone make sure bluetooth is on press Jawbone to connect
If this procedure fails try the to follow the First Time Pairing Instruction
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press your "Menu" button. ( located near the bottom of your phone to the left of your home button ) 2. Press the "Settings" button. 3. Press the "Wireless and Networks" button. 4. Check the Bluetooth box to turn on bluetooth. 5. Press the Bluetooth Settings button. 6. Put your Jawbone Icon into discoverable mode. Follow this link for instructions if you cant find your manual. http://www.headsets.com/headsets/resources/jawbone-pairing-guide.html 7. Click "Scan for Devices" on your EVO. 8. When your Jawbone Icon appears in the Devices list click on it and pair the devices. At this point it will ask you to accept pairing. Once you do that you should be good to use your headset.
I found this on another website and it worked for me.
"I was also having a lot of difficulty getting my Jawbone II or "new
Jawbone" into pairing mode. I finally ended up carefully removing the
outer plastic shield. It popped off without breaking anything and then I
was able to easily press BOTH the noise shield button AND the talk
button. With the plastic cover OFF, I was able to put my Jawbone into
pairing mode on the FIRST TRY!"
1. Settings 2. Bluetooth 3. Turn Bluetooth ON 4. Make sure your Jawbone is OFF 5. Press TOP Of Jawbone & MIDDLE of Jawbone TOGETHER Until It Flashes Red & White 6. JAWBONE Will Come Up On The iPhone 7. Pir The Device With iPhone 8. Enter Four Digit Code 9. 0000 10 HEY PRESTO....YOUR PAIRED!!!!
Make sure that the headset and the phone are both are in "pairing" mode. Even though the iPhone's bluetooth is on you will have to select the headset from the phones bluetooth menu. To get the headset into pairing mode press and hold the "+" sign for 3 seconds. Hope this Helps!
you need to have the manual for hour jawbone headset and follow those instructions. You have to put the headset in "pairing mode" and then once you do that (follow headset instructions) it's simple to just go to settings, bluetooth and tell iphone to search for the headset.
Instead of headset issues, we're having car speaker phone issues. I have the iphone paired with a motorola bluetooth car speaker, and it works when you are making calls. However when a call comes in, the speaker doesn't pick up, the phone just rings as normal. That's a problem as you need to be hands free in our state, and if a cop happens to see you, you're in for it