Question about The Computers & Internet
This morning a further R25.00 was deducted as a cancellation fee. I unacceptable this but why has the initial fee of R147.00 not been refunded? This is a rip off. I have queried this 4 times now and if I do not get a refund within 24 hrs I will start posting this all over social media
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I signed up for this
I work for SiteNet Host. Its very rare but we refund customers if there is a problem. I would depute it with you payment service, PayPal or Bank Credit Card.
Posted on Apr 24, 2011
SOURCE: I Richard Jackson wish to
Hi and welcome to FixYa!
Hi and welcome to Fixya!
The Term of the subscription is the length of time that You have selected, which term will be automatically renewed unless You modify Your account or cancel. If You cancel Your subscription, You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. If You have pre-paid for a certain period of services (for example if You paid a lump sum for 6 months of service), You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the pre-paid amount UPON cancellation.
This is their terms. You can cancel it, but you will still be charged the remaining term of your contract either way.
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2014 | Commonwealth Bank of Australia NetBank
Jan 02, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 04, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: