Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Title question don't have one and bike his not on record how can I get a title

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 923 Answers

Is it a bicycle or a motorcycle of some sort?

Posted on May 10, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Sony RDR-HX525 won't play some DVDs recorded elsewhere. A lock symbol appears on title list. Plays OK on other machines.

that lock icon is childlock to remove that please read your manual on how to unlock..if you don't have manual please let me know..

Thank you for using fixya..

Jan 07, 2012 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

How do i get a new title?? the old one was lost by the former owner

Depending on the state you live in, this may become a real pain. It would be advisable to have the former owner to apply for the replacement title in his name and sign ownership over to you. If that's not possible,apply for a replacement title using the vin# on the steering stem of the bike, which is the frame below the handle bars. If your DMV asks for the engine # as well, Yamaha uses the same number for both. It is located under the clutch side of the motor(right side) towards the bottom. Sometimes you'll have to have a sherriff or other law enforcement come to verify those numbers and sign the form as well. Then, normally the DMV then checks the database of stolen vehicles, and if your numbers don't show up you'll get your title.
In my state, they'll still sell you a plate and stickers so you can operate it while you're waiting for the title. We have to carry copies of the paperwork to prove the title is pending. Good luck!

Jun 13, 2011 | 1981 Yamaha XJ 650

2 Answers

I bought a yz250(1984) with-out ownership, to have ownership I must have the vin number but there are 4 numbers missing where the clutch cable has worn them away over the years, would there be another vin...

Can't you "forget" about ownership and just ride the bike without a title? After all, you bought it that way. Some states have a "rebuilt from parts" option for bikes and cars. Check with the state and see if you can get title that way. The 10th digit would be "E" if the bike is a 1984. The 9th digit is the key. It is a verification digit tied to a mathematical formula using the prior 8 digits. Any chance the vehicle division in your state could run the existing license plate and locate the needed info that way? How about the registered owners contact info? Yes, I know how freaky the state can be when asking for information. Probably the best thing to do if you must have a title is to go to a cycle junkyard and buy what is left of a YZ250 that has a title and then use that frame, or at the least, re-number your frame to match the junkyard bikes title.

Mar 13, 2011 | Yamaha YZ 250 Motorcycles

1 Answer

What is the path to a New Title I Folder created? Panosonic Rec

You mean you can't find the folder you created in your computer and named "Title I"?
Try START /SEARCH / FILES AND FOLDERS and in the search box, type "Title I." (the dot in the end means only folders with that name will be searched).

Aug 07, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US360 Digital Voice Recorder

1 Answer

Buying bike with no title. if it has a lein can i get a dif. fram

First, run the serial number by the cops, they can tell you if it is stolen or not, they should then be able to give you the name of the registered owner, who you would need to contact to get the title papers replaced. then do a lein search. It may cost a few bucks but is cheaper then stripping it down and rebuilding,Second, the frame and the engine are both numbered, it would be good to check both.

Hope this is of some help.

Apr 28, 2009 | 1993 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)

1 Answer

Unable to view recorder movie

unplug 10 min then try from start...somtimes they freeze up!

Dec 09, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR

1 Answer

SANYO DVD RECORDER Dont copy vhs to dvd

Titleling offers a printed heading on recorded DVD. If all is well, it should not prevent recording. Try title off

Feb 12, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

27 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74383 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides