Question about The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

A renting a property from the department of housing and I desperately need work done on said property but nothing is being done workwise

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • The Master
  • 49,128 Answers

Contact the housing department head and ask them the question

Posted on May 09, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

How do I get started in rental property investments?

You might consider real estate investment ,reit, in the stock market. Some have very good dividends. That's where I started.

Dec 12, 2017 | Finance

1 Answer

Want to report someone who works at CCC DUDUZA DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING,i gave him 15000 cash in desperation for a place to live but he failed to deliever and now refusing to give me my money back.

you are out of luck telling us all that here. we help people fix things that dont work. report the guy to his boss if it makes you feel better.

Jun 30, 2017 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

2 Answers

I need an apartment near lake side in Canada. Who can advice me?

look up a realtor in the area you want to rent

Jun 05, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

What can i do If I'm renting a house, but the prior person leaving there got her water and power disconected for non payment, and the department of water and power, don't want to install there service...

Talk to the landlord. They are NOT allowed to rent to you, until those debits have been paid, or until the landlord contacts the WATER/POWER company, to "reset" the account.

Feb 27, 2015 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I am 60 year old property manager. Due to my age and my full time job, I would like to find a way to collect rents of properties I manage automatically. There are about 12 of them and they are pretty

Google "square up" there is an android app "square" ... I don't know if right for you, but it is very versatile and easy to use. Check it out

Nov 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet

3 Answers

Hi I need a 1 bhk flat on rent in Delhi and that too without any Broker..Can someone help me out ?

You need not to search property here on fixya. If you really want to rent a flat, then go for They have all the latest ads for you from office space to apartment or flats. Browse the website below.

Nov 18, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Wisegeek com

Nothing to do with computer issues. Ask your lawyer.

Jun 22, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Afhco property management

Don't know the entity

Do not it's not a product support problem

This means I do not have to treat this as a product support problem, for one.

Also know, although it seems Totally unfair, a property management company is there for the Property, not the people.

If they don't get their job done, the owners will find someone who will.

Whole thing seems cruel, huh?
That's because it's housing. Would be the same way for utilities, or food.

Life's necessities.

However, these people are in a BUSINESS. They are there to make a profit, not a McDonalds house.
I have had the same conversation repeatedly with a life long friend.

His girlfriend has paid over 18,000 dollars in rent. He thinks the place should be fixed up better, because of the rent paid through the years.
I keep telling him it doesn't matter what you've paid.

The house is a Business. It is there to be rented, and make the owner money.
Not a halfway house you can flop in.
Not there for YOU, not there for HER. If that's what you want, buy a house, don't rent.

It's worse than that?
Just remember. This is all a test. Once you shove off of this mortal coil, it doesn't matter anymore.


Mar 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

There are any good site for search house for rent?

Find a real estate agent in the area. Maybe a friend or coworker recently closed on a home and can refer you to someone good. If the agent is not good then get another. If you don't know where to begin then just find a random house in the area and contact the listing agent...

They all have access to the same listings and if you give them the criteria (price range, city, number of rooms, etc.) they can send you a daily email with all the new listings that fit your criteria.You then go through them and write down the ones you want to see. When you find 5 or 6 you like you set up a date with your real estate agent and they will show you each house. You will get more information in here about houses for rent hamilton ontario.

Oct 04, 2012 | House Of Doolittle Office Equipment &...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

27 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top The Computers & Internet Experts

Perry Ralston

Level 1 Expert

17 Answers

ashu k...........

Level 1 Expert

33 Answers

ted dux

Level 2 Expert

135 Answers

Are you a The Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides