Question about RCA Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: L42WD22- NO SOUND
Found a FIX.... Bought a new Sony ... I will never buy another Thompson product G.E., RCA TTE...None of them. The support is a joke. The "warranty" is as dependable as the product. COMPLETELY WORTHLESS
Posted on May 23, 2008
SOURCE: need code for rca universal
I found this site:
which lists the universal remote RCA (model RCU807) code as 135
I just bought one of these TV's last night.
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
Your defrost system is bad. Replace the defrost thermostat and defrost heater in the freezer.
Posted on May 26, 2009
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
Posted on May 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2015 | RCA 40 Full Hd Lcd Tv 40la45rq
Apr 16, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 24, 2013 | RCA 40" Class LCD 1080p Widescreen HDTV,...
Apr 30, 2017 | RCA 40" Class LCD 1080p Widescreen HDTV,...
Jul 13, 2012 | RCA 300W Blu-ray/DVD Home Theater System -...
Aug 02, 2011 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 27, 2010 | Samsung LN-S4051D 40 in. LCD Television
Jun 06, 2010 | Samsung LE40R73BD 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 27, 2010 | RCA L42WD22 42 in. LCD Television
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: