Question about The Computers & Internet
I was on hold for 15 Minutes, waiting to talk to someone , so am trying this....I don't have time to sit on the phone all afternoon. Please respond,,, & confirm that the account will be cancelled as of June, 17. Betty Jackson
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i just want to cancel
For any query about your subscriptions you can contact on below email address.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
SOURCE: I Richard Jackson wish to
Hi and welcome to FixYa!
Hi and welcome to Fixya!
The Term of the subscription is the length of time that You have selected, which term will be automatically renewed unless You modify Your account or cancel. If You cancel Your subscription, You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. If You have pre-paid for a certain period of services (for example if You paid a lump sum for 6 months of service), You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the pre-paid amount UPON cancellation.
This is their terms. You can cancel it, but you will still be charged the remaining term of your contract either way.
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 30, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
May 18, 2017 | Cell Phones
Feb 10, 2017 | AMERICAN Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: