Question about Weight Watchers Health & Beauty
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: conair scale ww36gd err reading
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Press the scale once with your foot. All screen options should display to initialize and then go to 0.0. Now step on the scale. It should read out your correct weight. If not, first remove and replace the battery for reset. If still not, replace the battery. If still not it's ready for return or replacement. Hope it works! Dave - CA
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: Error message ErrL
My scale had the same problem. I replaced the battery, but still got the same message. My wife noticed that one of the feet on the bottom of the scale was loose. The feet are twisted on to the scale and held by two small flanges. When I gently pulled the loose foot away I noticed that a small black wire had broke. I used my fingernails to remove a small bit of the wiring cover and twisted the ends back together. I then hide the wires back in a recessed area on the foot and placed it back on the scale. Worked just like the day I got it. Hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
i believe that, like most electronic scales, the first time you get on the scale you must step off to allow it to zero itself. Then step back on to get your correct weight.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
If the display is showing "partial digits" on the display, it means a scale is excessively shaken (sometimes during shipping) it's possible for the LCD to become partially separated from the PCB (Printed Circuit Board). On many models you can gently press on the LCD and it will reconnect. However on many scales it's difficult to reach the LCD (without removing the cover) and thus the scale will often have to be returned to the manufacturer for repair. Contact them at 1-800-326-6247 for the Conair appliance customer service center.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Health & Beauty
Feb 19, 2012 | Conair Weight Watchers® WW78 by Glass...
Feb 04, 2012 | Health & Beauty
Jul 04, 2011 | Vacuums
Feb 28, 2011 | Conair Weight Watchers WW-87 Body Fat...
Sep 15, 2010 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Jan 04, 2010 | Health-O-Meter Health o meter 402KLWH...
Sep 16, 2009 | Health & Beauty
Aug 12, 2008 | Irons
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: