Question about Computers & Internet
Is there an autherized dealer I could take it to and have it looked at
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Same happened to me. Here's the fix... While in the game go to options menu. Then click on the word CONTROLS at the top. Now you will see the option to select Top Shot style. At first, the word CONTROLS looks like a menu header but it is actually a button that you can click. Hope that helps...
Posted on Dec 25, 2009
Hi To order replacement parts for you Jenn-Air you'll have to
call 1.800.536.6247. Hope this helps...please post back for further assistance. Daniel
To order replacement parts for you Jenn-Air you'll have to
call 1.800.536.6247. Hope this helps...please post back for further assistance.
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
See the Top Shot Elite Set Up Guide on the Discussions Tab at Facebook.com/ActivisionHunts or contact Activision Assist on Facebook.
The same is below.
Activision HuntsCablela's Dangerous Hunts 2011: How-to-Guide for the Top Shot Elite
You have two options when playing Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 with your Top Shot Elite. You can either play with the default setting, or you can calibrate the gun to your television set.
Option 1: Default Setting - Sensor Bar Position
The default setting will work fine for most people. However, you will need to ensure that the sensor bar position is set up correctly within the game. If it isn't, you may have issues with aiming and lining up the reticle that appears on the screen.
How to Setup the Sensor Bar Position:
1. From the main menu, select "options"
2. Select "Controls"
3. Make sure that the "Use Calibration" option says "No".
4. Select the Sensor Bar position that matches your setup. Top means that you have the Sensor Bar above your TV, and Down means that you have the sensor bar below your TV.
Option 2: Calibrating your Top Shot Elite
Calibrating the Top Shot Elite is not necessary to play the game, but it can help improve the aiming experience if done correctly. It should be noted, however, that not all homes are ideal for calibration. You should only calibrate if you can stand comfortably 6-8 feet in front of your television.
How to Calibrate:
• From the main menu, select "Options"
• Select "Controls"
• Select "Yes" in the "Use Calibration Option."
• On the calibration screen, you'll see a target in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
• Stand at least 6 feet away, aim through the scope and line up your crosshairs over the target. Pull the trigger to continue.
IMPORTANT: A message will say "Cannot detect gun position" if it cannot read your Top Shot Elite. Usually this means that you're standing too close to the TV. Try backing away from it. If you're still unable to line up the scope with the target, read through the tips section below to ensure proper setup.
• Next, you will see a target on the lower right of the screen. Aim through the scope and pull the trigger to continue.
• Now check the calibration. Look at the screen through the scope. When you move the gun around the screen, the on-screen reticule should stay within view of the scope. As long as the reticle is visible, your calibration should be ok. If, however, you can't see the reticle at all times or you're simply not happy with the results, select the calibrate option to retry.
• Once you're happy with the setting, you'll need to save them. Exit the calibration screen and select "Yes" (you would like to save your settings).
Note: Moving your position within your room may throw off the calibration. If you decide to change positions, we recommend recalibrating for the best results.
Additional Tips and Tricks to Having a Good Experience with Your Top Shot Elite.
1. Room Setup
• Make sure your room is comfortably lit - not too bright. Your TOP SHOT Elite has a built-in infrared camera and will have less trouble seeing the infrared lights from your sensor bar if you turn down some of your lights a bit.
• Make sure you've removed extra lights near or around your television. The TOP SHOT Elite includes a small camera that looks for infrared light. If you've got little lights or even candles around your television, your camera might have a hard time seeing the sensor bar.
• Turn off other gaming consoles. Other gaming consoles might interfere with your TOP SHOT Elite. For example, if you're trying to use your Xbox 360 TOP SHOT and you have your Wii turned on, the sensor bar from your Wii could interfere with the wireless sensor bar for your TOP SHOT Elite.
• Give yourself plenty of room. The TOP SHOT Elite works best if you're standing about 6 to 8 feet from your television. In addition, you want to make sure you don't have any breakable objects near you when you're playing with the TOP SHOT Elite. This includes vases, lamps, other people, and anything else you wouldn't want to accidently hit with your TOP SHOT Elite.
2. Sensor Bar Setup
• Set your sensor bar at a comfortable height. Your TOP SHOT Elite needs to see the sensor bar at all times. Generally speaking, you want to set your sensor bar above or below your television so that it is as close to eye level as possible.
• Make sure your sensor bar is on. Please note that the wireless sensor bars that come with your TOP SHOT Elite don't stay on all the time. To save on battery life, the sensor bars have a built in timer that shuts off automatically. You can set your timer by adjusting the small switch in the back of the sensor to 1, 2, or 3 hours. When your sensor bar is on, you'll see a little red light in the front.
• Why isn't there a Sensor Bar Position option when I calibrate? When you calibrate the Top Shot Elite, the game automatically figures out where your Sensor Bar is, so you don't need to manually set it up.
3. The TOP SHOT Peripheral
• Turn it on and sync it up! Your TOP SHOT Elite peripheral is a wireless controller that needs to be synced to your console. If you need help syncing your TOP SHOT Elite, please refer to the following guide to help you out: Customer Service FAQ
• The forward control stick. Sometimes you need just a little extra help. Located on the front left of your TOP SHOT Elite is a second control stick that you can use to help you quickly turn while playing Dangerous Hunts 2011.
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2014 | Optics
Dec 12, 2014 | Optics
Apr 24, 2014 | Mossberg 935 Barrel Turkey Adj. Fiber...
Mar 24, 2017 | Crosman 1377 177 Single Shot Air Pistol
Aug 07, 2010 | BSA ® Catseye Series?? 3 - 10 x 44 IR...
Mar 07, 2010 | Cabela's Cabelas Pine Ridge 3 X 9 X 40...
Oct 20, 2009 | Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 Riffle Scope, Matte...
Oct 18, 2009 | Optics
Oct 14, 2009 | Tasco 3-9x32 .22 Riflescope W/ Rings,...
Jun 26, 2009 | Tasco Target/Varmint 6-24x42mm Rifle Scope...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: