- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In the "Inbox type" section, select Default, Important first, Unread first, Starred first, or Priority Inbox.
To login into your Gmail account, follow the steps given below.Open your favorite browser, enter the URL www.gmail.com.Enter your Google Account username in the Enter Your Email text entry box.Click Next.Enter your password in the text entry box. ... Click Sign in, in order to continue with your gmail login.
There are a number of reasons why messages may not arrive in your inbox, including any custom filters you may have created, or forwarding. Messages can also skip your inbox and end up in your All Mail, Spam, or Trash labels, as the result of automatic spam filtering in Gmail. My messages skip the inbox Check the link for more help.
Make sure you are logging in with your @gmail.com credentials and that you previously had an email account. By that I mean, you can greate a google account that doesn't have a gmail account, thereby allowing you to login to google, but not an actual gmail account unless you have one setup. I have multiple google logins and only one account actually has a gmail email account.
The app made by Facebook itself actually does not support such notifications. Although there are others way to set this up. Here are a few options:
1. You can set up your Facebook account so that it sends an email to your gmail account which is synced to your phone. This will give you near instant notifications via email. Although this can get annoying if your inbox becomes crowded.
2. You can also use a third-party application which supports Facebook notifications. One such app is Tweetdeck. You just enter in your Facebook information and then once you do that and get to the status update column, which is the default column, just swipe over to the column to the right. This will include your Facebook notifications and Twitter mentions, if you choose to add a Twitter account to the app. Once here, press menu, then select Column Settings. You can set this column to update as frequently as you like, just remember, the faster it is, the more battery it uses. With it set to update every 15 minutes, you shouldn't see significant battery drain. Then just set the other options as you like. You'll probably want to change the settings for the other columns as well, it's the same process.
To access your Inbox, Drafts and Sent Items follow the steps below:
From the Main Message menu
Select Emailbox (Figure 6)
Select your default email account i.e. Gmail (Figure 7)
Then choose from – Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Sent (Figure 8)
receive emails access your Inbox, you will then be asked if you wish to
retrieve your mail, press Retrieve to do this and emails will be
directed to your handset. This is also where you set up your email but make sure you have an internet package on your phone too. Call Customer care if this doesn't work. Sorry your having so much trouble with this, hope I helped!